The official application and recommendation forms can be obtained from the public school systems participating in Maggie Walker. Links to forms are below. Please note that some of the the forms do not reflect accurate dates as each district may have specific dates for their applicants. For accurate information, see the 2020-2021 Application Schedule and current forms (which are available from your public middle school):
2021 Application Form including Recommendation A and B Forms
Older for illustration purposes only Application (in Spanish) + Recommendation Form A (in Spanish) + Sample Recommendation Form B (in Spanish)
Students enrolled in public school systems participating in Maggie Walker can obtain the official applications through their middle school counselors.
Students not currently enrolled in public schools can receive official applications and admissions information through the participating public school division of their residence. Proof of residency must be provided to receive applications. (“Home public middle school” is the school that a student would attend if the student were enrolled in public schools.)
- Charles City – Office of the Director of Special Programs at (804) 652-4617.
- Chesterfield – Home public middle school counseling department.
- City of Hopewell – Office of Gifted Programs, (804) 541-6400.
- Hanover – Home public middle school counseling department.
- Henrico – Office of Gifted Programs at (804) 652-3765.
- Goochland – Office of Gifted Programs at (804) 556-5610.
- King and Queen – Office of the gifted program administrator at (804) 785-5981.
- New Kent – Office of Instruction at (804) 966-9697.
- Petersburg – Home public middle school counseling department.
- Powhatan – Gifted Coordinator at (804) 362-2500 x 1010.
- Prince George – Clements Junior High School counseling office at (804) 733-2700.
- Richmond City – Home public middle school counseling department.