2023-2024 Student Fee Schedule was approved by the Regional School Board on April 20, 2023.
- Reference: Policy 4015-Student Fees, Fines, and Charges
The dual enrollment fee is to offset the costs associated with those courses. The research two-hour credit fees for senior mentorships and seminars will not be assessed because these courses are a graduation requirement. Any student needing financial assistance with course fees, AP’s, dual enrollment, or PSAT testing should contact the Counseling Department.
- For online payment of student fees use this link.
Curricular and Activities Fee Payments
Fee payments can be made here: https://osp.osmsinc.com/MLWGS/default.aspx
Online payment instructions:
- Use the link above.
- Select the box for Governor’s School on the left side of the screen.
- Choose items for payment from the menu displayed.
- Select ‘Add to Cart’ for each item chosen.
- Upon cart completion, choose ‘Checkout.’
- ‘Add Student Profile’ to items chosen. Use the Select Student Profile drop-down box for each item in your cart unless the activity has “No Profile Required” indicated in gray. If you do not have students assigned to your profile click the gray ADD STUDENT PROFILE button to add student(s). Save changes.
- Assign a Student Profile to fee(s) in your cart by using drop-down box next to fee(s) name. Use ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your card and billing information. The name and address must match those used by your card company exactly or the transaction will not be approved or processed. Review your order and submit payment.
2023-2024 Student Fee Schedule
2022-2023 Student Fee Schedule