The Student Council Association will host a small ‘class’ competition next week, including dress up days.
Students will only be counted in this competition if they are both dressed up AND adhering to the dress code.
Here are the themes:
- Mon, Feb 6: Greek v. Greek Day (Togas, etc. vs. frat/sorority letters)
- Tues, Feb 7: Country vs. Country Club Day
- Wed, Feb 8: Baby vs. Old Lady Day
- Thurs, Feb 9: Mathlete vs. Athlete Day
- Fri, Feb 10: Class Colors Day: Seniors wear black/blue, Juniors wear red, Sophomores wear white, and Freshmen wear orange.
Results on Friday during the pep rally!