The Class of 2017: Final Transcripts

Posted on


Senior counselors are responsible for the June mailing of final transcripts to each senior’s designated college or university.  In the event of a pending wait-list decision, the transcript will also be mailed to that college at the student’s request.  In order to obtain dual enrollment credit officially from VCU, the student must fill out the Transcript Request form and submit it to the VCU Records and Registration Office after June 31.  These forms will be available in the School Counseling Office on the third floor.  Students may also order these online at then clicking on “myVCU” to log into their VCU account.